Home > Insurance and Billing
Coastal Children’s Clinic accepts most major insurance companies. If we do not participate with your insurance plan, we will file to your insurance carrier as a courtesy; however, payment in full is requested at the time of service.
- TRICARE (Prime and Standard)
- NC-Health Choice
We accept cash, checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
- Statements: Billing statements are mailed monthly and patient balances are due upon receipt.
- Online Payments: Online bill payments are now accepted. (Secure using HEALTHKEY, TRUSTe and VeriSign Secured)
- Returned Checks: A $30.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks and your account placed on cash basis only.
- Non-Payment: Balances with no payments within a 90 day period will be forwarded to our collection agency. Any expenses incurred for collection will be applied to the patient account. If your account should be forwarded to a collection agency, we will continue to see your child for emergency life threatening basis only for 30 days and will make your records available for transfer to another physician.
- Experiencing Financial Difficulty? We realize that temporary financial problems may affect your timely payment of your account. If such problems arise, please contact our business office promptly to arrange a manageable payment plan.